Friday, July 22, 2011

Whats the Return Policy on Love??

Dear Love,

I need my damn money back!! In fact, I need my money, time effort, all that shit. In the original form of payment of pure emotions.

As a woman I'm inclined to express myself to the person or persons of whom the expression is originated from. Basically, if Sally Sue pissed me off, me and Sally Sue need to have some words.

One would think it would be the same with the person I "Love". Yea, not so much. You see he fell asleep. Right clean smooth in the middle of dialogue. When a person feels they have acquired something, and you feel it has become yours because you have invested all the necessary things to see it flourish, (in this case it would be time, patience, sympathy, empathy, compassion and so fourth) you feel you should receive a return on such investment. Well in this particular case I just wanna return it. Giving up and giving in are NOT the same. And its better to do one than other.

So make sure when planning to invest in a person, you get an equal return on all you have invested. Or you will be listening to a motherf*cka count sheep while knee deep in your emotions.