Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Watch The Throne... If Only I Was There!!



So yesterday musical icons Jay-Z and Kanye West held their extra exclusive listening party at the Hayden Planetarium in NYC  for the most anticipated album since... well since nothing. This is all Ive been waiting for, but I cant speak for anyone else. *Kanye shrug* So on my Twitter I follow the hilarious duo @itsthereal and they provide a link to probably the best review of the album yet. Seeing as there were no cameras, phones, tweets, twats, skips skanks, or scallywags allowed. Bloggers and journalist kinda just had to take notes. Which they did. It brought out the best in music, even my boo thang Lyor Cohen was there!!

Jeff Rosenthal of the Village Voise described it as "Betther Than: any listening session I've ever been too" and I believe him. Like it or love it, hate on them if you must, but respect them you will. And I'm already saving my peenies for when the Hova and Ye roll the thrown into Houston. Where will you be watching the Thrown?

Click the link for your taste of the greatness.